Which means I’m using this opportunity to get my cartels (aka my sisters) to lug back heavy things that I am usually too kiam siap to get them to post.
So far I have
- L’artisan Parfumeur – 2 bottles of perfume & several candles
- Calvin klein lingerie – Only brand I wear these days
- The Laundress Wool & Cashmere shampoo – keeps my all my sweaters and cardigan soft and bug free
- Laura Ashley coasters & drawer liners. I’m unwilling to spend a fortune on these at Metrojaya. RM70+ for 4 coasters REALLY? I got them for 1/3 of that price.
- Burn Candles – I got the ones with 3 wicks so apparently they are as heavy as boulders. My sister was very upset with me.
Yet to have ordered
- Clarisonic Mia – I still can’t justify why I would need this
- L’occitane bulb atomizer
- Laura Ashley hangers – to add a bit of girlishness to my wardrobe but it’s a space hogger
- Jo Malone Body Creme – Cheapest at heathrow but still costs a pretty penny
- Tesco Lemon Tree air refreshener
and the list continues…